Hello everyone.

I need to change the wicket navigator style. I read in previous posts the
solution to this so  I created my own subclass AjaxPagingNavigatorModified:

public class AjaxPagingNavigatorModified extends AjaxPagingNavigator{

    public AjaxPagingNavigatorModified(String id, DataView<?> dataView){
        super(id,dataView);

And then I created my own markup AjaxPagingNavigatorModified.html

  <wicket:panel>
         <wicket:message key="First"/> &nbsp; <wicket:message key="Previous" />

                   # 5

     <wicket:message key="next"/> &nbsp; <wicket:message key="LastPage"/>
  </wicket:panel>

I placed both of them in the same directory, but it doesn't work. The wicket
navigator has the default style.

What I missing? What's wrong?

Can anyone help me?
Pleaseeeeee