ohh I see the problem. I used a markup for AjaxPagingNavigator, but it
doesn't have one. The markup is for PagingNavigator.
I need to use AjaxPagingNavigator, so I implemented my own class
MyAjaxPagingNavigator - copying exactly the same AjaxPagingNavigator code -
and then I create a subclass from PagingNavigator, and create the markup.
MyAjaxPagingNavigator extends from my own PagingNavigator subclass. But I
have a problem my own class doesn't work...If I clicked to next page, the
entire page is refresh,   I don't understand why?

Is there another solution to change the AjaxPagingNavigation Style?