Did you already look at StatelessForm?

Regards,
    Erik.

Op 26-07-10 23:14, Erik Brakkee wrote:
Hi,

I am experimenting a bit with page expiry. One solution that works is to
remove the page from the pagemap in the submit of a form. However, removing
the page from the pagemap in the onAfterRender() of a page does not seem to
work. In fact, I see the same page id and version being rendered every
time.  Is this the way it should be? Is there another generic callback in a
wicket page in which I could remove the page from the pagemap to expire it?
What makes the form's onSubmit() special?

Alternatively, I am considering to use a strategy whereby I set an expired
flag on form submit and then in the onBeforeRender() use setResponsePage()
to delegate to a specific page providing also a specific message. That would
allow total control on form submit. Would that strategy work?

Cheers
   Erik

--
Sent from my SMTP compliant software