I have added a configuration in the application to redirect the user to a
particular page. I guess page expires due to a timeout?

In the base application's init()

IApplicationSettings settings = getApplicationSettings();
settings.setPageExpiredErrorPage(LoginPage.class);

If that helps in anways.

Cheers
Niv