Hi,I want to redirect to a dynamic webpage,but I can only get the destination
as a fullpath classname string .The sample code like below,

String pageClass=task.getFormResourceName();

WebPage page=null;
if(pageClass.equals("com.sandbox.Page1")){
        page=new Page1();
}else if(pageClass.equals("com.sandbox.practices.Page2")){
        page=new Page2();
}else if(pageClass.equals("com.sandbox.practices.Page3")){
        page=new Page3();
}
setResponsePage(page);

Is there any better way to replace this "if...else if" way? I have tried
Class.forname(pageClass),but compiles error and shows Bound mismatch,like
below,

Bound mismatch: The generic method setResponsePage(Class<C>) of type
Component is not applicable for the arguments (Class<capture#3-of ?>). The
inferred type capture#3-of ? is not a valid substitute for the bounded
parameter <C extends Page>.

Any suggestion is welcome,thank you.