Hi John,

Thanks for your interest in contributing!

Regrading your question. It all depends on if it is a "small" plugin
or a "big" one. For "smaller" plugins I'm just placing them on [1]. If
the plugin is "big" them maybe it would be better to create a new
sub-project under wiquery-plugins. What is this plugin about?

In any case I would go and create a patch and attach it to a new issue
on [2]. It would be nice if the code comes with at least an example so
that we can deploy it to the demo application. Then I'll will look on
how to integrate this into the project. Latter on we can discuss
granting you commit access if you want...

By the way, I have created a google group (see [3])... Shall we  move
further discussions into that context? So that we don't pollute this
list with things that might not be of interest to other wicket users.

Cheers,

Ernesto