Hi,

I am a lecturer at the Istanbul Technical University, Computer
Engineering Department. One of the courses I teach is "Database
Management Systems" where the students develop a web application using
databases as their term project. Until a few years ago we used PHP but
then switched to Java in order to be consistent with the course material.

Last year we have gone with Wicket as our framework but the students had
trouble with finding their way in the documentation. Considering that
this is the first course they take after an introductory object-oriented
programming course, this year I've decided to prepare a simple tutorial
that would teach them how to get started on such a project. The result
is on the address:

http://www3.itu.edu.tr/~uyar/wicket-tutorial/

There is also a PDF version:

http://www3.itu.edu.tr/~uyar/wicket-tutorial/wicket-tutorial.pdf

The problem is, I'm a novice Wicket programmer. I would really
appreciate all kinds of feedback, especially about the mistakes I might
have made in the text or the code.

Thanks

--
H. Turgut Uyar <u...@itu.edu.tr> [GPG KeyID: 0xEAF45FB8]