On 08/05/2010 05:13 PM, jcgarciam wrote:

> Hi, i did a quick walk thru the tutorial and something i think is missing
> and could help is to explain the concepts of Model and the difference
> between Static Model and Dynamic Model. I know it may complicate things for
> students and new comers to wicket programming but i think it worth, (using
> Page 6 (adding the Datetime to the homepage) as example its good enought to
> understand it.
>
> Hope it helps.

Thank you very much. I know the discussion is very shallow at places.
Models is an obvious example of this. On the other hand, my aim was to
focus on the code and explain only the basic issues. Maybe I can give
pointers to the reference guide on the Wicket web page for a more
detailed explanation.

--
htu

H. Turgut Uyar <u...@itu.edu.tr> [GPG KeyID: 0xEAF45FB8]