I am very new to Wicket, but I have worked thru a few basic tutorials and am
currently reading "Wicket In Action".  I like most every thing I have seen
about Wicket, but I have a particular design problem that I cannot tell if
Wicket supports.

Here is my problem:
My application is a hosted conglomeration of independent sites.   So user A
has an "application" that they log into and can change look/feel that their
customers interact with.  User B also has a website that they access via
URL, interact with along with their customers.  So:

customerA.domain.com
customerB.domain.com

So I am not sure if its best to just have multiple deployments each with
their own Wicket Application/homepage or if there is a way to bundle them
all into a single app that handles each request/response based upon url (for
example).