sonoerin <humblecelt <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> customerA.domain.com
> customerB.domain.com
>
> So I am not sure if its best to just have multiple deployments each with
> their own Wicket Application/homepage or if there is a way to bundle them
> all into a single app that handles each request/response based upon url (for
> example).

Hi sonoerin!

It all depends on how your websites should interact with each other. If they are
completely independent you should keep a wicket Application/homepage for each
website.
On the other hand if you websites should interact with each others, a common
wicket  Application could be a better choice. So if your websites should
exchange some kind of session data (ex: user credentials) you should consider to
 bundle them into a single application and map each website on a different URL.

However I don't know if Wicket let you map an application on different URL,
maybe you should work on web server configuration.

Bye!