I have a data table and would like the user to be able to save the data
locally as a csv file when they click a link or button.  The docs for
DownloadLink state that it will generate a "save as" dialog which is
exactly what I want, but, it appears to only work with a file that
already exists.  I haven't been able to find any examples of how to use
it, so I could be wrong about that.  I've seen some posts that talk
about using a DynamicWebResource, but I can't find any complete examples
on how to generate/download a file.

What is the "best" way to download a file generated programmatically in
Wicket?

Thanks,
Shelli