Hi all,

    I am using a HiddenField to hold the result of some jquery processing
and can see the 'value' changing in the dom (using FireBug).   I am also
able to trigger the onchange event and the HiddenField is notified of the
change (via AjaxEventBehavior).

    At that point, however, the HiddenField does not seem to know anything
about the new value ...

    How do we get the updated 'value' to be accessible to the HiddenField as
either raw or converted input?

    Basically, I need this to act as if a user had manually typed the value
into the field themselves ...

Thanks,
-Dennis