I doubt anything else is needed, it throws NullPointerException at syso
attempt. Rest of the form is working properly - I can of course post more
code, but what would be needed?

Stacktrace is pretty generic too...

org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle logRuntimeException: Method
onFormSubmitted of interface
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.IFormSubmitListener targeted at
component [MarkupContainer [Component id = registrationForm]] threw an
exception
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Method onFormSubmitted of
interface org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.IFormSubmitListener
targeted at component [MarkupContainer [Component id =
registrationForm]] threw an exception
        at
com.google.appengine.runtime.Request.process-a82d7b755ed3a9dd(Request.java)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:182)
        ... 50 more
        at com.spiritia.auth.Registration$1.onSubmit(Registration.java:186)
        at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.delegateSubmit(Form.java:1538)
        at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.process(Form.java:934)
        at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:896)
        ... 55 more

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:51 PM, Igor Vaynberg-2 [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+2967607-1764587878-152...@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2b2967607-1764587878-152...@n4.nabble.com>