Sure, but I posted pretty much everything related to radiochoice :) So I am
just not doing some obvious important steps for making RadioChoice work :)

Code, with all non-related parts removed, looks like that:

public class Registration extends WebPage {
        public Registration() {
                add(new FeedbackPanel("errorMsg"));
               //New user registration form
                Form<String> regForm = new Form<String>("registrationForm",
new Model<String>()) {
                        static final List<String> NUMBERS =
Arrays.asList(new String[] { "1", "2", "3" });

                            private RadioChoice<String> rc;

                        {
                        RadioChoice<String> rc = new
RadioChoice<String>("numberRadioChoice", new Model<String>(""),
NUMBERS).setSuffix("");
                        add(rc.setRequired(true));
                        }

            @Override
            public void onSubmit() {
                       String _numbers = rc.getModelObject();
                 System.out.println(_numbers);
             }
};
        add(regForm);

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Zilvinas Vilutis [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+2968370-862341428-152...@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2b2968370-862341428-152...@n4.nabble.com>