I have a fragment I want to  repaint when user click on ajax link

here is my fragment

        private class  ProgramFragment  extends  Fragment {
                Long sysAuditProgId;
                public ProgramFragment( final ProgramStatusDTO
programStatusDTO) {
                        super("program",
"programFragment",ProgramStatusPanel.this);

this.sysAuditProgId=programStatusDTO.eaAuditProgram.getSysAuditProgId();
                        setOutputMarkupId(true);

                        add(new Label("programAcronym",
programStatusDTO.eaAuditProgram.getInfGrantProgram().getProgAcronym()));
                        EaAuditProgramAmednment amendment=
programStatusDTO.eaAuditProgram.getAmednment();
                        add(new Label("modifier",amendment==null ? ""
:"(Amend)"));
                        add(new Label("status",programStatusDTO.getName()));
                        add(new
Label("daysPassed",programStatusDTO.getDaysPassed()==0?"-":String.valueOf(programStatusDTO.getDaysPassed())));

in onClick I am calling

target.addComponent(getPage().get("program")));

when I click on the link nothing happens, a refreshing view or ListView
onPopulate method is called for repaint, for a Fragment or
WebMarkupContainer what method is called ?