See WICKET-3126. I attached a patch and unit tests.
Now the Url is stable - always "/".

The problem comes when the user application wants to re-map to different
class than application#getHomePage - MountedMapper("/", ...) believes that
*all* requests to bookmarkable pages (/wicket/bookmarkable/com.xyz.MyPage)
are targeted to "/" and the rest are indexed parameters...
So it is not quite true what I said in my previous mail.

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com