> At the same time, you have not responded to valid criticisms like the
> problems with enabledInHierarchy (at least I haven't seen any such
> response).

@Carl-Erik
Reason why I haven't commented your "enabledInHierarchy" comment is
because it would not afect it in any way.

I hope the proposition will be clear when we have it ready. We are
working on Igor's proposal.

> I'm not necessarily saying it's not an issue.  I get what you're
> saying about having to stick to the hierarchy when designing markup
> files.  I just don't know whether this approach is the best or not.
> Again, I really haven't had a chance to sit down and think it through.

@James
I think Igor thought it through very well.. also Sebastian, Rodolfo
and Michal have had very proactive comments.

I apologise that it takes some time to code it, but we'll be back with
a freebie for everybody to try out for themselves ;)

**
Martin