Hi Richard and thank you for your work!

I've developed a custom multi select widget which is much more user friendly then classic HTML multiselect control. This widget looks like this: http://drupal.org/files/issues/filefield_sources_multiselect_widget_0.jpg. It's build upon standard Wicket ListMultipleChoice component and is customizable via CSS. If you think that this kind of component could be useful I can send you source code and we can consider to integrate it into visural.

Bye!

Thanks for all the positive comments :)

If anyone has any suggestions / ideas for the next release (0.7) then let me
know.

Currently the only things on the RoadMap, are Wicket 1.5 support and some
refactoring on the DropDown control (which has become a bit of a maintenance
time-sink).

cheers,
RIch