Vineet
I have not tried that. In this scenario, it will overwrite the phone's the
user may have added to a list on the UI and is yet to be persisted. If you
know what I mean.

1, Initial fetch of Subject along with his phones ( 5 items)
2. User adds a new phone number to the subject ( 5 + 1 (yet to be persisted)
3. If user navigates and the load() gets a list of Phones for the subject it
will overwrite the ones user has added.

Not sure if that made sense, thanks for your thoughts
Will ping back
Niv