You might want to use a Wizard for the record. Just curious does "first page"
add anything to the page, perhaps a new url and redirect is not necessary if
no Wicket Components were added, try adding some Wicket Label about a
redirect or something (just trying to narrow this down).

Just curious, the way you have it, in theory a user really could enter the
second or third page without the previous page(s), with the url, no? I
suggest look into making a wizard component
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/wizard/ .

Matthew