Excuse me,I have one more question.

After I press ajax onsubmit, decorateOnSuccessScript is always executed if
no exception occurred.

how do I stop and not to run decorateOnSuccessScript if the validator finds
some components validate failed?
(The onsubmit action will not be executed while validate error found,so
"insert successfully" alertion should not poped up.)

        //how to skip this function while the validator found error?
        @Override
        public CharSequence decorateOnSuccessScript(CharSequence script) {
                return script + "alert('insert successfully');"
                        + "window.location.href='"
                        + RequestCycle.get().urlFor(getBackPage())+ "';";