reply by myself.
I use target.appendJavascript to solve my problem.

        @Override
        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form<?> form) {
                onConfirm(target, form);
                target.appendJavascript("alert('" + responseMessage_ + "');");
                if (redirectPage() != null) {
                        target.appendJavascript("window.location.href='"
                                        +
RequestCycle.get().urlFor(redirectPage()) + "';");

//redirectPage() is my customized method.

Roland.