Guys,

I almost got the Ajax Download-with-Form Refresh to work. I followed this
example of how to do an Ajax download:
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/ajax-update-and-file-download-in-one-blow.html

But there is one problem; the form has a FeedbackPanel which shows Validator
messages.

With this approach, no Validator errors get displayed if there is any error.
The errors are in fact thrown (I verify it in the console), but they are not
*shown*.

It looks like I never enter the Ajax Download's getResourceStream() and I
never enter Form onSubmit() if there are any errors, so I can't control the
FeedbackPanel from these locations. The flow stops somewhere earlier.

How do I show Validator messages in the FeedbackPanel with this approach?
Thanks.