On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 10:00 PM, Brown, Berlin [GCG-PFS] <
berlin.br...@primerica.com> wrote:

> You mean?
>
> Markup, main panel:
>
> <form>
> </form>

the markup will look like:

<form wicket:id="formComponentId">
</form>

<wicket:panel>
  <form wicket:id="formInsideThePanelForModalWindow"></form>
</wicket:panel>

OK, but why does it work with Internet Explorer 7.  Strange.

If you add a root form component inside the modal window the generated
markup will have 2 nested form tags which is illegal. Each browser have its
own tolerance for illegal HTML