Bruno,
There' no bug here. It's just something I need to do, and unable to find
a way to do it with wicket. All I need to do is to highlight the clicked
ajaxLink in a list. I am not sure how to add a css class to this link
only, knowing that there is other links in this list.

I just didn't get any response, so I thought something not clear.