Josh,
Yes each link is reloading a different page, and the list of the links
is not rebuilt. Only the contents part of the page.
What would your css alternative solution be ? How can I get the clicked
link disabled and assing it a class, excluding the rest of the links,
without breaking the ajax functionality for the AjaxLink ?