I am having a populate details link on my page which redirects to linkedin
site to authorize user and fetch his information back to wicket page. What
is happening right now is when user click continue on linkedin site to move
back to the our site then a pin is sent to the page. Using this pin we fetch
a authorization token but the problem is in case of IE  the page's
constructor is called twice and by then the token gets expired.
             I have debugged a lot but not able to find why constructor is
being called twice in case of IE.

I am using wicket 1.4.16, jdk1.6.24 and tomcat6

Please help.