Perhaps you can submit the form yourself using something like Apache
HttpClient?  I don't know if it's worth it or not, but if you really
want to manage your form using Wicket, then you can submit your form
to your Wicket code and once you have the information gathered, you
then manually submit the information to YouTube behind the scenes.