On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Daan van Etten <d...@stuq.nl> wrote:

> Op 26 apr 2011, om 16:41 heeft Martin Grigorov het volgende geschreven:
>

> Not doing anything now because it can break in the future is not a really
> good argument..?
> Anything can break, that's why there are unit tests, release candidates,
> etcetera.
> With some small design improvements (no split packages, 'better' jar(s))
> and a better manifest the 'Wicket OSGI support' will surpass many other
> frameworks or libraries.

This is also my main point to conversation. We're talking about being
somewhere really close to a nice out of the box OSGi support. Why not take a
little effort to make it complete? Also, having packages that span through
different jars is not really good to me, OSGi or not.

Anyway,

Daan, I'm really interested in the classloading problem you had. Actually I
did succeed in making a wicket-spring webapp start and work 100%.
But after the wicket package is reinstalled or just refreshed in the
container, @SpringBean injection stop working with:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not set
org.fenotipi.services.StudiService field
org.fenotipi.web.general.HomePage.studiService to
org.apache.wicket.proxy.$Proxy40

Any idea?