Hi, putting configuration aside of your first question (since i just made a
comment, for the sake of best practice). Back to your original question and
since you are using Spring, you can just use Spring facilities to Schedule
the jobs an pass the appropriate parameters (list of objects) to
the appropriate async service

http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/scheduling.html

<http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/scheduling.html>But
keep in mind the following, from a Thread you shouldn't access any wicket
component since those are bound the Http Thread, which at the point when the
jobs runs the request would be gone.

JC