By the way, I gave for granted that you move back from the view person panel to the create person one with browser 'back' button. Is it correct or do you use a specific link or button?
Hi Andrea,
As you have suggested, on the SubmitOnceForm class, I've added two
variables, page reference and page relative path,
on calling process I get the copy the values:
        public void process(IFormSubmittingComponent submittingComponent)
        {
                pageReference = getPage().getPageReference();
                pageRelativePath = getPageRelativePath();
                 if (isAlreadyProcessed())...
          ..
        }
And I am now getToken has the returns those copied values:
private FormToken getToken()
        {
                return new FormToken(pageReference, pageRelativePath);
        }

That is the exception thrown solved. Thank you very much for taking the
time. Seriously, I really appreciate it.
I still have the problem that when I click the save button, If I go back,
the fields are blank.
If I fill the fields again and navigate back and forth with the internet
browser arrows then the form fields keep their values.
I suspect it has something to do with the submit button.
That's something I need to investigate further.
Cheers,
Lucas