Not really.

The method onSubmit() of button is void, as well onClick(), so there's no
need for the function be passed as () => Unit or anything else.

I made a few changes to it and updated on Gist.

I've also uploaded a page that uses this DSL at
https://gist.github.com/1109919

Take a look

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br