Just wanted to share my experience playing a little more with Scala and
Wicket> A few minutes ago I got this excelent code:

I know it is too simple, and it can be accomplished as well in Java with
static imports. But still, for my project it's being great (and cool) to do
such things.

     object btnEditar extends Button("btnEditar") {
       override def onSubmit() = {
-        /* show fields */
-        camposForm.setVisibilityAllowed(true)
-        btnSalvar.setVisibilityAllowed(true)
-        cancelar.setVisibilityAllowed(true)
-
-        /* hide them */
-        camposTela.setVisibilityAllowed(false)
-        btnEditar.setVisibilityAllowed(false)
+        show(camposForm, btnSalvar, cancelar)
+        hide(camposTela, btnEditar)
     add(btnEditar)

Methods show/hide are imported as "import code.DSLWicket._"

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099