Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie using this wicket framework. I'm developing a user registration
form, which works quite fine. But when it comes to validate certain fields,
there is no way to have this form behaving as I wish.

My textfields are simple *TextField<String>* and some of them have the
*setRequired *set to true. I also have an *AjaxButton *which submits the
form. To show the validation messages, I use the *FeedbackPanel*, but I want
to show a message next to each invalid field.

This button has the the *onSubmit *and *onError *methods overriden.

The thing is, once I submit the form and there is a validation error, even
if I fulfill all the fields, I get the same error. (onError method is always
called).

Please, could you help me?

Thank you very much.

Daniel.