Hi Marco,

I haven't tested this, but I believe this should do the trick:

class PhoneNumber {

String number;
boolean default;

/* Add getters and setters for both  */

}

public void EditPhonePanel(String id, PhoneNumber phoneNumber) {

CompoundPropertyModel model = new CompoundPropertyModel(phoneNumber);

add(TextField("number"), model.bind("number"));

add(Radio("default", model.bind("default")));

}

Let me know if this works.

Cheers,
Rodrigo

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Marco Aurélio Silva <marc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I'm having problems to make a radio component work the way I need.
>
> I have a list of PhoneNumber objects:
>
> class PhoneNumber {
>
> String number;
> boolean default;
> }
>
> The list can have only one entry set as default value. I'm trying to
> make the radio button set the value of default in each object, so when
> I submit the form to save the object  my model is synced with user
> changes. I don't want to set the value in the radioGroup model.
>
> I've created a Panel to edit a single phoneNumber object:
>

> public void EditPhonePanel(String id, PhoneNumber phoneNumber) {
>
> setModel(new CompoundPropertyModel(phoneNumber));
>
> add(TextField("number"));
>
> add(Radio("default"));
>
> }
>

> And I'm using a repeater to add one EditPhonePanel for each phone in my list.
>
> The number property of PhoneNumber object is being updated as
> expected, but I don't know how to make the radio button update the
> default property. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance!
>
> I'm using wicket 1.3.6 and java 5
>
> Marco Silva

Rodrigo H M Bezerra