I get this info always in console :
INFO  - PropertiesFactory          - Loading properties files from
file:/D:/Ahmed_sandbox/Projects/EclipseProj/call-to-fix-17-9-5PM/call-to-fix/target/classes/com/orange/cairolab/sdp/calltofix/web/customer/AddNewCustomerPage.properties
with loader
org.apache.wicket.resource.IsoPropertiesFilePropertiesLoader@15f1ace
INFO  - PropertiesFactory          - Loading properties files from
jar:file:/C:/Users/Master/.m2/repository/org/apache/wicket/wicket-core/1.5-RC5.1/wicket-core-1.5-RC5.1.jar!/org/apache/wicket/Application.properties
with loader
org.apache.wicket.resource.IsoPropertiesFilePropertiesLoader@15f1ace

--
Ahmed Abdelfattah