Hi, Ahmed,

As the Java specification defines, the .properties file contains only
characters in ISO-8859-1, also known as Latin-1. Therefore you cannot enter
arabic characters in a properties file.

You have two options here:

   1. Unicode escape your arabic characters, using converters, like this one
   here > http://www.rishida.net/tools/conversion/ (what works for you
   appears under JavaScript escapes) or
   2. Use an xml file for language properties.

Regards,
Martin