In the 1.5.0 documentation for org.apache.wicket.model.StringResourceModel,
one constructor is

  public StringResourceModel(String resourceKey,
   Component component,
   IModel<?> model,
   String defaultValue,
   Object... parameters)

EXTRACT FROM EXISTING DOCUMENTATION
  Parameters:
    resourceKey - The resource key for this string resource
    component - The component that the resource is relative to
    model - The model to use for property substitutions
    parameters - The parameters to substitute using a Java MessageFormat
object
    defaultValue - The default value if the resource key is not found.

COMMENT
All I am saying is that the ordering of the "Parameters" section above might
want to be tweaked to match the order of the constructor's parameters -
particularly since the last parameter is now vararg in 1.5.

(I did say "Minor typo" - but I guess that this issue is not a typo at all -
just a very minor tweak.)