Martin Grigorov-4 wrote:

>> What do you think?
> I think this problem deserves a ticket to be discussed in more details.

I'd like to see this resolved for the dynamic image case.  Example use case:
1. I have a form that I'd like to re-use between two roles - "Admin" and
"Read-only User". That is, the form is enabled for an "Admin" (full
permission to change things) and disabled for a "Read-only User" (not
allowed to change anything).
2. The form allows for an ID text field to be changed, which seeds the
generation of a dynamic image to be displayed within the form next to the
text field.
3. Both roles should be allowed to see the image (i.e. regardless of whether
the parent form is enabled).

Pre-Wicket 1.5.1 (was on 1.4.9), this was never an issue for dynamic images
- i.e. images still appeared within disabled forms.

Has anyone raised a ticket for this already?  And/or perhaps can offer a
workaround?

-----

Eric is learning how to use Wicket and enjoying the experience so far...