There are problems with

Wed, 23 Nov 2011 04:31:44 -0800

If somebody could help me!? It is about showing jasper report in some page!

I have a simple page where only 1 tag
HTML
<head>
    <title>test</title>
</head>

JAVA
It is in page constructor
final Map parameters = new HashMap();
JRResource pdfResource = new
JRPdfResource(reportService.getReportSource().getFile());
EmbeddedJRReport jrReport = new EmbeddedJRReport ("report1", pdfResource) ;
add(jrReport);

When I want to go on this page I am getting the error
Caused by:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
wicket.contrib.jasperreports.EmbeddedJRReport.getResponse()Lorg/apache/wicket/Response;
        at
wicket.contrib.jasperreports.EmbeddedJRReport.onComponentTag(EmbeddedJRReport.java:71)
        at
org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRenderComponent(Component.java:2488)
        at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebComponent.onRender(WebComponent.java:56)
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2347)
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2275)
        at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderNext(MarkupContainer.java:1474)
        at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderAll(MarkupContainer.java:1638)
        at org.apache.wicket.Page.onRender(Page.java:904)
        at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebPage.onRender(WebPage.java:140)
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2347)
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2275)
        at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:1035)

Problem in the method onComponentTag of EmbeddedJRReport component in line
tag.put("data",
getResponse().encodeURL(urlFor(IResourceListener.INTERFACE)));

What is it! Help please!

Andrey