Re: There are problems with

Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:15:33 -0800

And if it possible could you answer on another question!

What I did wrong?

Java
JRResource pdfResource = new
JRConcreteResource<PdfResourceHandler>(reportFile,
                        new PdfResourceHandler()).setReportDataSource(new
JRBeanCollectionDataSource(historyReports));
EmbeddedJRReport jrReport = new EmbeddedJRReport("report", pdfResource) ;
add(jrReport);

*Html*

*This is the example for jasperreports-examples for show pdf on the page!
But Pdf dont show in the page.*

But if I try to do example with Report link I am getting pdf !!!!

*Java*
JRResource pdfResource = new
JRConcreteResource<PdfResourceHandler>(reportFile,
                        new
PdfResourceHandler()).setReportParameters(parameters).setReportDataSource(new
JRBeanCollectionDataSource(historyReports));
                add(new ResourceLink<Void>("linkToPdf", pdfResource));

*Html*
# display PDF report

What problems here ?