I'm sorry if my writing is confusing. But there isn't a label that outputs
the state, because the list shows /only/ finished processes.
Maybe the following flow explains what happens:
- A user chooses an application he wants to deploy to a certain stage, let's
say production
- When he has chosen, a label shows the current version of the application
in production
- The user clicks the 'deploybutton', as a result of which a row is inserted
with state 'unfinished'
- Another thread picks up the process and executes a script that deploys the
application
- At the end of this, that other thread updates the state-field to
'finished'
- At the bottom of the panel my listview with finished processes is updated,
and the user will notice that because I added a
AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior.
- But when the list is refreshed I want the version label that I mentioned
in the beginning to be refreshed also, because there's a new current version