I think using String.format for that is breaking idea of MVC where you
endup writing JScript code in Java. Sounds really awkward.
I guess I can hookup Velocity or Freemarker but isnt whole point of Wicket
is to replace that? Plus another problem I see is if I have to use separate
templates for each <script> tag I may end up with lots of small files so my
logic will be peppered around.

Andrei