Hi Arjun,
i am glad repeating view worked for you :)
btw in the listiview code,you only need the new item to render at a time so
it should be target.add(li)

though not the problem currently,your js code should be less dependent
on wicket js ,it will be good in the long run
as wicket js might change in the new versions..

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Arjun Dhar <dhar...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ok, its official. using "ListView" in this situation is a major
> *Pain_In_The_A*
>
> Using RepeatingView it was smooth.
>
> However, as far as I got with using ListView (for the sake of
> documentation); .. is that the script will need to be modified. I think the
> "li" adds one more level of abstraction. When I replaced "prepend" with
> "append" the "tr" showed up but was blank. (No innerHTML).
>
> Thanks Vineet, you  great help in both your suggestions.
>

> -----
> Software documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good;
> and when it is bad, it is still better than nothing!

thank you,

regards,
Vineet Semwal