Hi,

You'll need to add some JavaScript logic to your code to support that.
First add click listener to the navigation link that will extract the
current scroll coordinates and append them in the href.
Then you need to add ondomready listener so that after page's DOM is
ready you can parse the params from the query string and
scrollTo(coords)

With AjaxLink all this is not needed because only the pageable is
replaced and if it has the same size (items number) then there is no
change of the scroll position.

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 4:58 PM, brazz <alexander.li...@man.eu> wrote:
> I have created a custom paging component with the help of
> "org.apache.wicket.markup.html.navigation.paging.PagingNavigation".
> In my PagingNavigator i have paging -links on top and at the bottom of the
> DataView.
>
> Now, when the user clicks on a link, i want to recreate the scroll-position
> so that the screen does not "jump" after paging.
>
> How can i submit the scroll-coordinates to the server when the user clicks
> on a
> "org.apache.wicket.markup.html.navigation.paging.PagingNavigationLink" which
> is a "org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link".
>
> Is there a way to append the scroll-coordinates as query parameters to a
> "org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link" or is it only possible with
> Ajax-Links?
>
> The problem is not the javascript-part of scrolling that already works with
> the help of behaviors.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development