I have created a custom paging component with the help of
"org.apache.wicket.markup.html.navigation.paging.PagingNavigation".
In my PagingNavigator i have paging -links on top and at the bottom of the
DataView.

Now, when the user clicks on a link, i want to recreate the scroll-position
so that the screen does not "jump" after paging.

How can i submit the scroll-coordinates to the server when the user clicks
on a
"org.apache.wicket.markup.html.navigation.paging.PagingNavigationLink" which
is a "org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link".

Is there a way to append the scroll-coordinates as query parameters to a
"org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link" or is it only possible with
Ajax-Links?

The problem is not the javascript-part of scrolling that already works with
the help of behaviors.