Martin,

I am familiar with IAjaxCallDecorator, and am using it extensively.
 However, in this case, I'm trying to avoid having to
override getAjaxCallDecorator() in every Ajax-enabled component under my
Panel.  Instead, I'm trying to find a single place where I can decorate or
pre- and post-process calls for the various ajax components in my Panel.

-Allen