Hi Sven,

When event is triggered I check all components with #isValid().
I am not sure if validation is performed after every ajax update or only after
submit?

I am aware of AjaxFormSubmitBehavior, but I want to check fields after every
user action, so user can know error immediately and not only after submit.

Best regards,
Michal