In DataProvider i implemented a List of columns in which there should be
generated group-totals.
In addition to the given SortOrders "NONE, ASCENDING, DESCENDING" I need
"NONESUM, ASCENDINGSUM, DESCENDINGSUM".
What I've come so far is the ability to set those attributes via an
additional request-parameter that is catched up in
OrderByLink.nextSortOrder(...). But what I can't from this point is to set
my new SortOrders and to implement the belonging css-classes that are being
set via OrderByLink.DefaultCssProvider - at least not without the need to
replace very much code and classes.

-----
Never forget your umbrella ! In case You did, try to find a shelter ;)