Hi Vineet,

  public LoadableDetachableModel<YourClass> load(final Long xxx) {

       LoadableDetachableModel<List<YourClass>> model = new
LoadableDetachableModel<List<YourClass>>() {

           protected YourClass load() {
               try {

                   List<YourClass> list = get your liste here( xxx )

                   return list

               } catch (YourException e) {

       };
       return model;
   }

IModel<List<YourClass>> model = load( x );

new ListView<YourClass>(id, model) ;

That is ok for a small list.

And if you have to handle large lists, you should use a Dataview with
DataProvider.

François